Wednesday 28 August 2013

Everything's going on and up!

So today I had a check up at the hospital and I've been told that I can start putting weight on my leg (yay) so everything is moving forward! Before now, I wasn't allowed to put any weight on my right leg whatsoever in case it would 'undo my surgery'. Now, however, the doctor says I can stand up completely on my own and walk kind of normally as long as I keep using my crutches to help.

It doesn't sound like much, but it is going to be glorious! I've been dreaming of the day I can brush my teeth at the sink without sitting in the ridiculous green plastic garden chair that was brought up for me! Or even when I did stand up, my poor left leg got way too achy after a matter of minutes.

On another note, I've just discovered that a uni friend will be leaving for good ol' Ruski IN TWO DAYS. Less than two days considering it's nearly seven in the evening. I know nothing about Russia apart from the fur hat/cold/vodka thing, so erm, yeah I hope he has a good time...

Anyways, that's enough from me, I'm going to get stuck into a really good book. Can you tell which one?


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah sure, I'll check out your blog :D

      Delete