Monday 16 September 2013

Nomination!



So... SOMEHOW there is someone out there who has seen my teenie weenie blog and liked it, and nominated me for his award! Here is the post link:-
http://elephantswithclothes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-2.html

He's given us all 11 questions to answer, so here goes:

11 Questions

1.) What is your favorite color?

Turquoise. I don't know why; I guess it's quite a happy colour, without being as in-your-face as something like yellow (ew ew ew)

Above: Instagram proof of my turquoise love.

2.) Why did you choose to blog?

I'm making my blog as an online diary of sorts. I'm going away on my year abroad and want to make sure I remember everything- not to mention help others who are going in years to come. Hopefully I'll have made all the relevant mistakes so that they don't have to. 

3.) What is your favorite animal?

I don't really have one- I am not an animal kinda gal. However, I can show you photos of my dogs. Enjoy.

4.) Do you have any siblings?

There's me (left) and my only sister (right). She's 16 and already moved out!















5.) Have you ever travelled outside of your country?

Yes, I've had some phenomenal holidays, and my parents have a house in south-west France, so we spend a lot of time there. I'm a self-confessed francophile, so I feel like I need to convey the general vibe:












Other than France, I'd say my top three destinations would be Iceland, Vermont and Florida. 

6.) What is your favorite type of music?

Don't make me choose

7.) What is your artist or group?

(Presume this means what's my favourite?) 
I will never stop jammin' to the red hot chili peppers. 

8.) What are you most passionate about?

French stuff, Harry Potter and cups of tea. I cannot live without any of these things :D

9.) What are some of your favorite hobbies?

I seem to spend 99% of my time in the pub

10.) What sports do you play or did?

What's sports

11.) What is your favorite city?

Undecided, but fingers crossed that it turns out to be Paris!! There's only one way to find out, and that's now two and a bit days away eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I kind of trailed off towards the end because I'm just generally not a very sporty/hobby-ish/active kind of person and as much as I might try, that's not going to change! But hey, I tried. I hope you were mildly interested, and I'll carry on the never-ending loop of the liebster award tomorrow (promise) à bientôt!


No comments:

Post a Comment